We work to provide various opportunities to come into contact with us and get to know us better. Discovering our world and better understanding the particularities of Terna’s business and the spirit of our people is the best way to decide whether to proceed with your application. For this reason, we try to create a range of different occasions for dialogue with potential future colleagues and present ourselves in the most comprehensive way possible.
We collaborate with Schools, Universities and Business Schools through:
- the chance to set up theses, internships, training courses, project work, and scholarships;
- the exchange of know-how with university lecturers on our courses and of our experts on degree courses, collaborating with seminars on areas in which we have particular expertise or helping young people to approach the world of work through career-orientation initiatives.
- LUISS and Terna for young talents: skills, innovation and sustainability, Rome January 16, 2018, 17.30, Villa Blanc
Are you a student? We have opportunities for you!
We have always collaborated with Schools, Universities and Business Schools and we offer students the possibility of:
- Curricular internships
- Extra-curricular internships
- Professional-qualification internships
- Internships or Collaborations for dissertations
- Assignment of Scholarships
Applications must be sent to the following address email@example.com. The Human Resource and Organisation Department, after selection of the candidate, checks the availability of any host Organisational Unit, identifies the Tutor/Rapporteur and signs the agreement with the external Institution.
You can contact Terna and our professionals also taking part in initiatives that your Institution promotes and in which Terna is a partner.
With a view to promoting exchanges with the world of work and training, we facilitate visits to our plants. Indeed, large numbers of students visit the technical sites present throughout the country every year.
Job Fairs and Career Days
Every year Terna takes part in the Job Fairs and Career Days promoted by major Italian universities, always showing a particular interest in these events and taking the opportunity to come into direct contact with students and new graduates.
- Vocational Master in meccanica industriale – Elis – Rome – February 27, 2018
- Employer branding e recruiting al Poli – Politecnico di Milano – Milan – March 15, 2018
- Brain at Work – Brain at Work – Rome – March 21, 2018
- Forum Università Lavoro - A.L.I.T.U.R. (Associazione Laureati Ingegneria Tor Vergata Università di Roma) – Rome – April 17, 2018
- I giovani e il lavoro – LUISS Guido Carli – Rome – May 4, 2018
- Job meeting – Cesop – Rome – May 10, 2018
- Career Fair PoliBA – Politecnico di Bari – Bari – May 30, 2018
- Campus&Leaders&Talents – Università Tor Vergata – Rome – October 15, 2018
- Job meeting – Cesop – Naples – October 16, 2018
- Career Day - Università di Milano BICOCCA – Milan – October 18, 2018
- Campus&Leaders&Talents – Università Tor Vergata – Roma – October 24, 2018
- Al lavoro a Roma – Almalaurea – Rome – October 25, 2018
- Bocconi&Jobs 30° Edizione – Università Bocconi – Milano – November 6, 2018
- Università Aperta IES Career Day Settoriale Ingegneria, Economica, Scienze – Università degli Studi di Padova – Padua – November 8, 2018
- Job meeting – Cesop – Pisa – November 15, 2018
For more details of these events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org